There are a lot of blogs out there, and you really shouldn’t waste your time reading ones you don’t like, especially since even reading blogs you do like could be seen by some (hi mom) as a waste of time.
Here is a list of some of my favorite blog posts, some that are representative of what you’ll find here on a regular basis.
- The question that changed everything.
- The wedding that defined a big chunk of 2012.
- Oh hey, I love this stranger that I married.
- Figuring out this marriage thing, especially since marriage doesn’t fix things.
- My husband is many things, but not my soul mate.
- Book love.
Life in DC.
- Life in Eastern Market.
- This is what I actually spend all my time doing.
- Weekend fun, like Ted’s.
- Sometimes I con James into doing things.
- We love this city.
- But we don’t love the DMV.
- Around this home.
- Being thankful.
- Engagement shoots like this one and this one.
- Beautiful weddings of wonderful people, like this one, this one, and this one.
- Sunset love, and Parisian sunsets.
- Poetry and a photo.
- Baby girl.
- Best party I ever did throw.
- The Basic Quiche. (And the fig goat-cheese one! And the heirloom tomato caprese one! And the bacon brie one! Basically, this blog loves quiche.)
- Endives with roquefort.
- Madeleines and Proust.
- Vegetable goat-cheese frittata.
- Goat-cheese stuffed mushrooms.
- Peach cobbler and Dr. Quinn.
- In search of lost cookies: Madelines, Proust, life.
- Even the occasional gluten free goodie.
- But then again, one time I cried on my kitchen floor over mini-quiches.
- I’m always trying to get back to Paris.
- Beautiful Banff.
- Vagabond reflections.
- If the boot fits.
- Summer in Kentucky.
- Love this place.
The Occasional Rant.
- That time I had a Pinterest-induced breakdown on the internet… and then decided to slow down my pinning.
- First World Problems.
- Husband guest-blogged to speak out against Instagram.
- Bachelor love and love on the Bachelor.
- Everybody just leave Russell Crowe alone.
- Let’s commit already, because we weren’t made to starve in fig trees.
- Just about everything makes me cry.
Just a few of the random musings you will find here on the everyday art of ordinary life. A little color, a couple habits, and a lot of quirk. I hope you stick around!